Job Opening “Social Media Intern”
Are you an excellent Social Media whiz and want to develop your professional skills in a fresh and growing environment?
We are a strategic investor and lean incubator in eHealth, InformationTech and InsureTech. The work on the second generation of our portfolio just started – so it is an exciting time to join us in our office in Central London, just off Piccadilly Circus. We believe in lean approaches and leverage technology in our projects and also internally.
Your task is to gather relevant inputs, trends, and insights from social media and to facilitate our contributions to the community. We want to engage actively and contribute to the community while growing relevant circles and create awareness.
What you should bring:
- A passion for social media coupled with exceptional knowledge of platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- A flair for content creation
- Ability to create engaging social media campaigns (multi-platform, story/topic-based) and maintain/contribute to topic-specific landing pages (LinkedIn, WordPress)
- Ability to support research on social media platforms and channel results to our research team or create relevant dossiers yourself
- The ability to tell a story based on 140 characters
- At best, a familiarity with Buffer, Hootsuite, and WordPress
- Confidence in building following and engagement
- Confidence in putting forward ideas for creative and engaging content
- Excellent communication, engagement and professional writing talents
- An interest in Marketing and PR
- The will to learn and grow
- Ability to manage tasks and time well
- Proficiency on Mac/Win with MS Office
- Best fits are those majoring in or have experience in the following areas: Business, Marketing, PR, Advertising, Communication, Telecommunications, Social Media, Emerging Media
What we offer:
- A creative, friendly team to work with
- The opportunity to gain experience in a professional and ambitious environment while working on the social media side of emerging technologies and services
- Day to day social media content management and marketing
- Experience working closely with the team to devise and execute strategy for community engagement, nurturing and growth
Does that sound perfect? Then please apply immediately with a meaningful CV and a short statement, why you want this position.