Job Opening “Full Stack Developer Associate”
You get excited about new and innovative IT technologies? If you want to develop your professional skills in a fresh and growing environment, then this is for you.
We are a strategic investor and lean incubator in eHealth, InformationTech and InsureTech. The work on the second generation of our portfolio just started – so it is an exciting time to join us in our office in Central London, just off Piccadilly Circus. We believe in lean approaches and leverage technology in our projects and also internally.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help us develop innovative solutions based on a sound IT delivery architecture. This is driven by a best in class technology stack with and continuous integration & deployment. You’ll be working closely with our whole team including our founder, Dr. Michael Kirchhof. Michael has an extensive background in software engineering, product development and large IT projects.
This opportunity is available as part-time or full-time position, depending on the candidate.
What you should bring:
- A general interest in eHealth, InformationTech and/or InsureTech
- Ability to “cut through the noise” to core principals, sound frameworks and best-practices
- The ability to leverage frameworks and tools like React Native, Sails and Firebase to quickly produce tangible results and prototypes
- Good knowledge in developing processes and -methods
- Good knowledge in technologies and tools like e.g. GIT, MySQL/MongoDB, Java/Python, Node.js/Sails, API and performance design
- Knowledge of Java based web services and open source technologies
- Strong Java programming experience
- Knowing of DevOps processes
- Analytical skills and competence of problem solving
- Good communication skills (English)
- Self-motivated, a self-starter and willing to learn and grow
- Highly organized and able to manage tasks and time well
- Best fits are those majoring in or have experience in the following areas: computer science, information technology, data science
What we offer:
- An environment to grow and excel in your field of expertise
- A creative, friendly team to work with
- Being part of an exciting product development team in emerging technologies
Does that sound perfect? Then please apply immediately with a meaningful CV and a short statement, why you want this position. The salary depends on experience, please include your expectations.