#mwc15's Resonating Topics
As now we are back to business, we compiled the most important and resonating bits from this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona:
- Internet of Things: About to Conquer Everyday Life.
Wide range of applications showcased, AT&T with grand appearance.
- Connected Car: The (R)Evolution Continues!
Volvo and Ericsson present traffic cloud, Ford reveals launch of a new smart mobility concept.
- Cloud, Security & Identity: Addressing Rising Complexity.
Ericsson shows advanced cloud management, Security gets built-in by Samsung and ZTE, and GSMA leaps forward digital identity management.
- Smart Devices: Incremental Hardware Innovations.
Wearables with fashionable designs, Smartphones with enhanced hardware features.
- Mobile Operating Systems: Attackers Hold Their Ground.
Samsung pushes Tizen, Ubuntu enhances mobile platform, Firefox OS disappoints..
- Mobile Networks: New Opportunities Ahead.
SK Telecom and Huawei highlight 5G’s low latency, while MVNOs and Internet.org oppose.